Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Who am I?

My name is Caroline and am I whole-hardheartedly a contemporary artist.  

I reside in Syracuse, New York with my lovely musically-talented boyfriend, Gregory, in a small flat just big enough for us...a bit too small for my ambition and my art.  I gravitate towards iconic found animate objects to re-create into artistic installations; my first love with always be finding abandoned old television sets.  I also cultivate a passionate love for detailed hand illustrations as well. 

I enjoy to garden and have squeezed that into my life by creating my first tiny container garden (seeing all those green plants makes me so happy)!  I'm also very fascinated in home-preserving and canning as the autumn rolls in!

This blog, like my many other blogs, will be intended as a creative outlet for myself and also as a viewing scope into my life for all my artistic and lovely friends (who are scattered all about) to keep up with. I want this blog to be no frills and completely Caroline-without the pressure to make this blog successful or fit into a popular mold.

I hope you enjoy this journey with me and all the learning along the way! :)


-Caroline

No comments:

Post a Comment