Tuesday, February 12, 2013

New year/new business cards

"Mademoiselle Spider." 2011
Prismacolor marker and pigment liner on paper. 24 x 19"
"Drippy Tape." 2012.
Prismacolor marker and pigment liner on paper. 14 x 17"

I've been meaning to re-order new business cards since summer of last year when I published my website.  Sure, it's been over half a year since I started putting "create new business cards" on my to-do lists.  I decided on two different illustrations on the front and my contact information on the back.  
Simple, yet striking. 

I admit some of the photographs I have of my illustrations are not the absolute best.  I would really like to have all my work professionally re-shot; especially two illustrations ("Epiphany (Lilith)" and "Mademoiselle Spider"-pictured above) that I had professionally matted and framed.  There's still a bit of glare on the photograph above that I'm just not content with.  I'll just have to badger one of my photo friends and arrange a time to meet up and shoot my portfolio. 

Anyways, I'm excited for the fresh start to the new year (yes, I know we're already over a month in).  I'm excited above my fresh new business cards, applying and exhibiting in new shows and venues, and especially to creating new art.

No comments:

Post a Comment