Monday, August 26, 2013

I need your help & votes!


I recently was accepted to a call for art at 464 Gallery in Buffalo, New York, United States.  464 Gallery's Online People's Choice Awards is an online competition through Facebook where the work of accepted artists is anonomously grouped in a gallery and subject to viewers "likes."  The artist who's work receives the most Facebook "likes" wins a free 2-week solo exhibition at 464 Gallery in Buffalo along with some other neat things.  

I really want to win the free 2-week solo exhibition!!
I've submited three different illustrations (shown above) and am now at the mercy of whomever votes and "likes" my work.  I'm asking all of you who look, scroll, read, follow, or just randomly browse my blog to "like" my work in this competition.  
Voting runs from August 23rd-September 6th @ midnight.
I need all the artsy support I can get!!

How to vote/"like" on Facebook:

1. Log on to www.facebook.com
2. search for 464 Gallery (Buffalo, NY)
3. hit "like" on the 464 Gallery page
4. scroll down to the photo gallery labeled,"Vision Art Awards 2013"
5. hit "like" on my illustrations (the ones shown above)


Thank you for helping to support both myself and my art!  I am truly hoping for a great positive experience through this competition and have strong confidence in my art.
I genuinely appreciate the support!

No comments:

Post a Comment