Monday, July 8, 2013

Old art found

Untitled (long hair). 2011. 4 x 6"



Yesterday, I went through a wooden crate of filled with sketchbooks dating between 2006-2012 for some inspiration and insight.  I was shocked to find so many old drawings and finished illustrations still attached to the original sketchbook they were created in.  I recognized most and have them scanned and saved on my computer, but had forgotten where I had physically left them last.  Then, there were some I had honestly forgotten I had drawn or half-started.  All in all, it was an uplifting experience to be inspired by one's own past work and become reacquainted with it again. 

These newly discovered drawings (some half-finished) have since been scanned and added to my website.  Above is a peek of what has been newly added to Driptique.  
Check out the latest additions!

No comments:

Post a Comment